Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Monday, August 29, 2005
))
You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.
I'll always love you
And make you happy
If you will only stay the same
But if you leave me
To love another
You'll regret it all some day.
You told me once, dear
You really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me;
And loved another
You have shattered all my dreams.
You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.
never knew there was so much more to this song..
and that it was actually this sad.
on a happier note,
i had a really nice time today =)
lazing around;playing;
sitting in e room listening to songs and jus talking about random stuff.
it's nice to know that nothing's changed;
that they'll always stay the same.
we're timeless* =))
can
we
be timeless too?
9:28 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com